Coach Behind the Scenes Renee Sievert
- What is your most embarrassing facilitator moment? The projector in the training room randomly kept turning the videos and PowerPoint slides upside down! After a while, we were all laughing at what looked like people walking in space and horses running across the sky upside down.
- Funniest thing your family has said to you about coaching? My godson, who lives with us, told a relative that my cat responds best to people who have “good leadership energy.” The relative replied: “you’ve clearly been spending a lot of time with an Equus Coach.”
- Where you can find me on the weekend? At the ranch with my horses, at home cooking for my family, or watching movies with my husband and godson Derek.
- Guilty pleasure? White wine, Hatch Green Chile, watching Nashville (series) on TV.
- Advice you give but you are bad about taking: “Plan ahead.” Truthfully: I am very creative and spontaneous in the moment — and am most productive under a time crunch!
- Reactive tendency of choice: Controlling (drive and perfection).