There are so many benefits of mindfulness in today’s busy world and so many ways to practice mindfulness. These are some resources to get you started in your practice and help you experiment with what kind of meditation works best for you.
Here’s a link to some different types of meditation with guided practices:
- Mindful Magazine is a great resource for information, both in print and online.
- UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center
- The Free Mindfulness Project
- Free Meditations by Tara Brach
- Free meditations by Ronald D. Siegel, PsyD
- Mindfulness and Character Strengths by Ryan Niemic
- Search inside yourself by Chade-Meng Tan
- Mindfulness, an eight-week plan for finding peace in a frantic world by Mark Williams and Danny Penman
- Wherever you go there you are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Hardwiring Happiness by Rick Hanson
- Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
“We need to re-create boundaries. When you carry a digital gadget that creates a virtual link to the office, you need to create a virtual boundary that didn’t exist before.”Daniel Goleman